Mindful Eating Program
This is an 8-week workshop with an approach to food that is vastly different from any other you’ve tried. This is NOT a “diet” program. There are no rules to follow, no lists of restricted or allowed foods, and most importantly, NO DEPRIVATION AND GUILT! The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program teaches you a new set of skills and strategies to EMPOWER you in your relationship with food and physical activity. Emotional and mindless eating will be a thing of the past!
Included in the workshop price:
- 8 sessions (90 minutes each)
- Workshop materials: Eat What You Love, Love What You Eat by Dr. Michelle May and Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program Workbook and Awareness Journal
- Access to the Participant Portal, a secure website where participants can access assessments, a forum to chat with other participants, a virtual coach and more
- Daily Mindful Moment motivational email
- Weekly Workshop Summary and Action Plan email
Choose the delivery option that’s right for you:
- Private Coaching = one-on-one sessions with a Registered Dietitian
- Group Classes = small groups of 10 or fewer participants
- In-Home Classes = gather some friends (minimum of 3 participants) and host your own private sessions in your home
*Contact Faye at 540-693-0757 or [email protected] for more information.
I started this program with my head hung low and feeling like this was my last ditch effort for my binge eating and bad relationship I had with food. Faye graciously took me under her wings and made me feel like I was going to be okay and that we were going to get through this…together! Week by week, I felt like all of the shame and guilt I had with food was slowly leaving. Faye gave me the support I needed and I knew I could email or text her and she would be right there to be the positive influence I needed. By the completion of this program, not only did I feel a newness towards myself but I felt I now had a wonderful relationship with food and I have a friend for life with Faye! I can’t speak enough about how this program has helped me and I would recommend this program to anyone who is struggling with food choices and yo-yo dieting. This program works, plain and simple!! Trust me, if I can conquer my bad relationship with food, anyone can!! – Shannon, 2014
AM I HUNGRY?
Mindful eating program for workplace wellness
Empower Your Employees With a Fresh Approach
Tired of the same old corporate wellness programs that just don’t work? Empower your employees to take charge of their decisions about eating, physical activity, health, and self-care. The Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating Program is a rational and effective solution to the lifestyle issues that challenge many organizations.
Delving far beyond the obvious advice of “eat less, exercise more”, Am I Hungry? guides participants to re-establish hunger as their primary cue for eating, recognize their triggers for overeating, learn to balance eating for enjoyment and nourishment, and discover vitality and joy in physical activity.
Am I Hungry? Mindful Eating for Workplace Wellness offers:
- Dynamic, fun, and interactive workshops, webinars, and teleseminars
- A comprehensive step-by-step process to increase self-efficacy and build optimal health
- Simple, powerful tools for recognizing when, what and how much to eat without restrictive dieting
- Practical nutrition information without confusing, arbitrary rules
- A small steps approach to increasing physical activity
- Meaningful and sustainable changes in attitudes and health behaviors
- Life-management tools to increase long-term success, productivity and quality of life